good autozone type cleaners?

nitrovic

Established Member
Any recommendations? I dont have time to order the really good stuff (poorboys worked awesome on my old mystic). I just got a conversion van and it has bad oxidation on it. It is dark red and would otherwise look pretty good. Would Mguires old 1,2,3 step system work good on this? I have a porter cable btw. Thanks.

4fit?

Established Member
Meguiar's DC 3 step wouldn't be a bad choice as long as you're not trying to remove imperfections. If you are, I would recommend Meg's #80 Speed Glaze for use with your PC. Occassionally you can find it at chain stores.

texaswrx

Established Member
Do you have a PC? As above, I have not found many aggressive items at AZ. How long can you wait? I have some ss2.5, and if you tell me a reaonable amount, I would send you some.

Let me know.

John in Texas

Leeroy697

Established Member
You can go to meguiars.com and locate a store by you that carries their proffesional line. There are quite a few by me. Usually stores that mostly sell to shops.

nitrovic

Established Member
texaswrx said:
Do you have a PC? As above, I have not found many aggressive items at AZ. How long can you wait? I have some ss2.5, and if you tell me a reaonable amount, I would send you some.

Let me know.

John in Texas

I appreciate the offer but i had to do it quick (i never have days off). I actually ended up using Turtle Wax buffing polish. It worked REALLY well. I actually had more luck wtih that than i did with the SSR2 that i had from my Cobra. I topped it off with Mcguires Color X and it looks real nice.

Users who are viewing this thread