good deal on a 95 gt?

nhancedsvt

Established Member
ok so a friend of mine sold his 95 gt to a local performance shop a few months back after he blew the motor in it. now that i am looking for a mustang i called up this shop and the guy still has it. he is putting a brand new motor in it with a 75,000 mile warranty. this motor will have top of the line everything from what he was telling me (forged rods, pistons, crank, etc). Before my buddy sold it he had just had a new king cobra clutch out in it and had also just had it painted. the guy is asking 5500. any thoughts? also with this mustang what should i look out for when driving it?

jvert

Established Member
I think its a good deal. Its going to have a new engine. You cant beat a new engine with forged internals. I say go for it!!

nhancedsvt

Established Member
well i thought it was a good deal but it doesn't appear to be so.... the guy who owns the shop seems kind of shady and i don't trust him. plus when i got there he raised the price which is not the way to do business! so i think i'llpass on this one!

94_Vert

Established Member
i was going to say as long as you trust him because its hard to prove what he did inside the motor. sounds like he answered your question

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I'd pass. If hes not trustworty in your mind and raised the price for no good reason he either thinks your a sucker or he is trying to cover the 75000 mile warranty:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread