Good deal on labor?

lgonz051

Established Member
Im awaiting install of Dual FPDM's, Wire upgrade, Fore Hat w/ twin GT pumps, and adaptor to stock lines. They quoted me at $550 ish dollars out the door. Including a baseline tune to drive it around.

Last edited:

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I am not sure about the $550 quote but I will say if you have a free weekend I would think about doing it yourself. Not really that difficult if you are mechanically inclined. Then you could save that $550 or put it towards other mods. Just a suggestion. I am sure others will chime in about the $550 quote.

Alb Cobra

Established Member
It took me about 10-11 hours to install all those parts including the upgraded fuel line to the rails on jack stands. I took my time was in no real hurry. It should take a shop less than half of that time cause I am sure they have done it before. Which will be about 9X$ an hour which is close to typical shop rates. The install is rather easy you can save yourself 3-400$ if you do it yourself cause you still need to pay for a tune. Plus you'll know how everything goes together.

Last edited:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
I am not sure about the $550 quote but I will say if you have a free weekend I would think about doing it yourself. Not really that difficult if you are mechanically inclined. Then you could save that $550 or put it towards other mods. Just a suggestion. I am sure others will chime in about the $550 quote.

totally agree with the above statement... besides, you will get much more of a satisfaction if you did it yourself (or w/friends) :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread