Good deal on this 2010 ?

jason shampy

Established Member
The miles are nice but it still seems high in price to me. I bought a 2010 about a year ago w 34k miles and paid 28k. I cant see the lower miles getting an extra 10k for the price. I would negotiate and see where they can end on the price.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Jus Cruisin

Established Member
The miles are nice but it still seems high in price to me. I bought a 2010 about a year ago w 34k miles and paid 28k. I cant see the lower miles getting an extra 10k for the price. I would negotiate and see where they can end on the price.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
They have lower miles and performance upgrades that yours doesn't have? You have no signature indicating what's on your car. Plus used car prices are up some since a year ago.
I recently bought my 2011 and settled on one that was completely stock and really low miles (2,700). I checked out some with mods but the ones I looked into had zero mod documentation which was a no-no for me.

jason shampy

Established Member
They have lower miles and performance upgrades that yours doesn't have? You have no signature indicating what's on your car. Plus used car prices are up some since a year ago.
I recently bought my 2011 and settled on one that was completely stock and really low miles (2,700). I checked out some with mods but the ones I looked into had zero mod documentation which was a no-no for me.

My car was stock except for magna flow exhaust and jlt intake. Performance upgrades rarely make a car worth more. Would need to documented parts and install and even then allot of people wont pay a premium for it. Yes car prices have gone up since covid happened but they are starting to return to normal in allot of areas. Personally for me for a 2010 its high on price. Nearing 13-14 prices. However if the mods are documented and what the buyer is looking for then go for it. If it makes him happy and he is getting what he wants then thats all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

kodiakmustang

Established Member
Quite a few people don't give mods much value when selling, but in the end I think it's worth looking at the value if the mods are what you would want on the car anyways. Used parts normally return 30-70% of their retail value, and where the value falls in that range depends on the age of parts, condition, and frankly what you are willing to pay for them. Good luck with your decision.

Users who are viewing this thread