Good deal or not?

mustang gt 2003

Established Member
Ok, my sister is looking for a mustang, and I think i found a perfect one for her. Its a 2002 supercharged saleen mustang. It has nearly 24,000 miles on it and has many mods. It is pushing in the neighborhood of 513 horses. Anyways its a white saleen with white rims. I think its sexy as hell. The auction ended with me being the highest bidder at 19,100 dollars. Do you guys think its a good deal or not?!

I would love to know what other people think!
Thanks

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
does she know how powerful it is? wow I usually see girls driving V6 automatics....but know you are talking about a 500+ HP Saleen?

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Why would you get someone a car with 500hp when you have to explain the power to them. I think it's too much unless she is use to driving powerful cars.

Get it for yourself and give her yours. :)

Last edited:

Burnt Rice

Established Member
How old is she? A 500hp car is alot of hp.Just think about what you would do in that car! Then think about what would happen if she tried doing the same.

snake bite 03

500+RWHP + A FEMALE = really bad wreck and the end of a really sweet ass cars life....or even worse your sisters or some 1 else's i dont think its a good idea man! But.................it is a good deal...but i still wouldnt do it...

Users who are viewing this thread