Good Lord ! Office Days !

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Anyone else stuck at work on a lovely saturday night ! What is a way to beat cubicle clastrophobia ! :) I'm getting paid overtime to sit and browse on the net which is good ! But anything intresting to look at ? I've been playing TyperShark all night when i'm not messing on the board ! I'm up to 78 wpm with 98 % Accuracy !

Game is kinda fun ! http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=typershark

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by sid297
Shit Dan you don't have to rub it in on him.
I didn't mean it like that.:p He's where I was today and as soon as he gets off it's mmm beer for him.:beer: :-D

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
hey Ripper whats your job? i always thought cubicles were fun lol i wanna have a job where im in a cubicle with my computer ( granted the computer is above average, and the internet is FAST!!) so what do you do. i wanna be a Computer Programer kinda... but now im getting into cars big time so i might be a mechanic but i like using computers so i might be a architecture but whatever ill go to the air force after high school and see what life throws at me. man im 16... 2 months away from getting my license .... im so ****en bored!!!! i want a car!!!!!!!! dosent matter what if i had a mach 1 i would be outside exploring every nuck and crany of it! i might go wash my truck..... hmmmmmm well i guess ill go

Users who are viewing this thread