Good Luck to Mark and LFP

Ratman

Established Member
If Mapquest is correct, LFP is in the line of this monster Hurricane. I wish Mark the best and my prayers are with him in getting through this.

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i hope all is well with Mark and the whole LFP family if the Hurricane does hit. (also anyone else that is living in the effected area)

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
Stay safe
Mark,Jesse,Mike,Cory and your families, my thoughts are with you and all the others in the affected areas

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That sucks, Mark should have a "hurricane sale" and sell everything for cost. HEHE :-D Just kidding, i hope all is safe and get out of there.

Jesse

TXRickC

Established Member
PimpRohr said:
That sucks, Mark should have a "hurricane sale" and sell everything for cost. HEHE :-D Just kidding, i hope all is safe and get out of there.

Jesse

It would be a small blow out, he never has 'it' in stock :lol:

I'm sure they are heading to higher ground, maybe on the way to Lightning Fest this weekend.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I just got back from Mississippi. I was down there with my guard unit for Hurricane relief from Katrina. Good luck Mark

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
If anyone from LFP needs a place to stay I have an extra room, just make sure you bring some mods with you for payment :lol:

j/k boys, Good Luck and Be Safe!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread