Good night of racing action

maddrabitt

Established Member
Out driving around tonight, got tons of races. First up was a guy in a C6 Vette. Pretty cool guy, all he had was a catback. We went from about 10 mph up to the top of 2nd. Let off due to traffic with me about a car ahead. Pretty sweet ride, he got one hell of a hook while I did my typical thing and lit the rear up like nobodys biz. Next up was a newish SRT4, think he was stock. Me and my friends took turns smacking him down, but he was a pretty good match for my friends 02 GT. Shortly after that, I ran into a brand friggin new Ferrari Superamerica. This car was so damn beautiful, too bad he didnt want to play. Of course, while I was drooling over his car, some old lady (had to be in her 60's) came tearing up behind me in a Z06. I fumbled around trying to downshift, made it to 3rd with her about a car out front, went to slam 4th, and my sweaty ass hand flew off the shifter. Chalk one up for the nice old lady in the Z. Finally, the karma gods caught up to me when I tried to instigate a race with another SRT4. I didnt get a chance to go full throttle, basically we were tearing through a turn, and I didnt have the sack to really lay into it, and he did, so he got me by a car. Turns at speed with my girl in the car arent my cup of tea. So I beat a C6 and and SRT4, and lost to a nice old lady in a Z06 and a guy with bigger nads then me in an SRT. Fun day. To top it all off we even got to see a Ford GT
c2eb2799.gif

blacktanktop094.gif

maddrabitt

Established Member
Good eye. Thats another one of my friends cruising along. Also got smoked by an R1, not that thats a surprise. The cool thing about the GT was the mark up, $83k (about as much as my friends and I paid for 2 cobras and a Mach)

Last edited:

maddrabitt

Established Member
Ill be working nights next saturday so I probably wont be able to. Im off till friday night if you wanna roll sometime during the week, let me know

Users who are viewing this thread