Good photo locations around Myrtle Beach

hemislayer99

Here...Hemi...Hemi!!!
Established Member
Does anyone know of any good spots to do a photo shoot? Me and a buddy want to get some good pics of our cars while we are there.

futureSVT

Established Member
i am not sure if this is a good spot, but last year i saw street called Mustang street. it was in south myrtle but might be cool to get some pics with the stang.

jbes3

Established Member
What are you looking for? In front of Brookgreen gardens would be cool, but I don't think you can stop and take pics there anymore. Perhaps at night. There may be some places in the Socastee area. In front of Village Surf Shop in Garden City would be cool for a surf motif. You can go to the Air Base and take pics in front of the Static Displays of the A10 and other planes. I can recommend some areas if you let me know what you want.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I took some pretty cool shots on the top level of the Sheraton parking garage facing the city. Any parking garage with a top deck makes for some cool shots if its looking at the ocean.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you're willing to risk it you may be able to get a good pic in front of the MB sign at the 17 business/17 bypass split.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
If you're willing to risk it you may be able to get a good pic in front of the MB sign at the 17 business/17 bypass split.

That woud be a good spot. Maybe early one morning at sunrise before the there is alot of traffic and people.

Blackness03

Established Member
get on the strip, go south ALL The way to the end, cross over 17(kings highway). go stright across and stay stright alittle ways. there is some old fighter planes on display there. if you get there early, you can park in front of them and get some great shots

jbes3

Established Member

I was there last week. Some guy lost control of his car doing about 90 MPH there and didn't hit either road, just one of those big arse trees and the power box for the lights. He had a little too much to drink at noon as it happened at about 2pm.

jbes3

Established Member
get on the strip, go south ALL The way to the end, cross over 17(kings highway). go stright across and stay stright alittle ways. there is some old fighter planes on display there. if you get there early, you can park in front of them and get some great shots

That's the old base. I think it is now called Warrior park or something where the planes are. There is a really cool place overlooking the inlet. If you go all the way south to Murrells Inlet and take a left on 17 Bus to go toward MI, keep going past the retaurants, but before the marina, there is a church there with a really big tree. Anyhow, the parking lot is overlooking the inlet. Looks cool. You can also turn right before Flos place about the same location to get about the same pics. If you take a Left, you'll see it. I know of some other places overlooking water/ocean, but you might get your car dirty. :dw:

jbes3

Established Member
There is a really cool spot on 17 business right when you get off of hwy 20 near Charleston. It is about 15-20 miles up the road in the middle of nowhere, but it is a really old Texaco station (or remake). I'll have to get some pics of it when we head up and post em.

Saleen281sc

I've got a Cobra,too
Established Member
Pics in front of the fighter planes are awesome if done at the right time.

Also, straight across the road from the fighter planes at Springmaid Beach you can get some nice shots of the car with the ocean in the background.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
theres a bridge that opened july 1st over the water (near the freestyle music park) that gives an awesome view at night of the shopping district and airport it would take some serious teamwork and time tro get your car in this shot but may be worth it

Users who are viewing this thread