Good picks bad picks **NFL Draft**

Burfict is not only crazy, that you could coach out him (maybe). But he ran a 5 second 40, come out early as a jr. after missing quite a few games. Got into a fight in the locker room, failed the combine drug test and lied. Then called around and said he was sorry for lying. Then blamed his coaching staff for all his problems. Now I got nothing against taking a chance on him as an udfa. He might stick for a while but I doubt for long.
The only reason you know his name is because he has made top plays with big hits and then kept his name in the news with all his drama. Its also not like he has first round talent and character problems that caused him to go undrafted. He is slow, cant cover and struggles getting off blocks.

Burfict had a tremendous sophomore year and he was viewed as a 1st RD talent coming into 2011. This past year he simply lost focus. I don't know who advised him to come out early, but that was just an awful move. All that aside, he has ability. Just needs to harness it and get in better shape and grow up a little. Maybe the light goes on now, I don't know. But he could be a steal for CIN.

tt54l32v

Established Member
Lions get an A for Reiff.

I'd give them a B+ for rounds 4+.

But a definite WTF grade for 2-3. I personally think Broyles is too much of a gamble given we could have addressed other needs better at that spot, and I think Bentley was a godawful pick. Broyles, IF he heals, and if some of his tools haven't rusted, could be a decent receiver to complement CJ and Young.

However, finally, the upcoming season is a more exciting prospect than the draft.

The Lions may have got the best corner that come out this year as an UDFA.
My bold prediction is he starts day one.

Tony Romo

Starting QB
Established Member
My new born daughter was as excited as we were watching the draft. Excited for this upcoming season. Hope you team did good this time around.

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
The Lions may have got the best corner that come out this year as an UDFA.
My bold prediction is he starts day one.

Huh? I thought the Skins got Minnifield? Or do you really think Lawrence is that good? Admittedly I don't know much about him, but he sounds like he went to a school from The Waterboy. I'll have to read up on him, but given the state of our cornerbacks, he very well could start Week 1. But he runs a 4.51 and they're already talking about trying him out at safety.... I'd be ecstatic if he had the tools of a great CB to go with his size, but it looks like he may be a bit slow, but we'll see. Also, his character has come into question. Again, we'll see. Maybe he could at least replace that worthless lump Spievey.

We did a good job picking up Moore though, it will be interesting to see how well he does in the NFL, even behind ManCans and Hill. Hopefully he can fill Hill's shoes once Hill leaves. And I'm excited about Stephfon Greene. That dude is QUICK.

Last edited:

tt54l32v

Established Member
I think he will be a corner in most sets and against teams with a dynamic tight end type he will prob cover them. I think he is gonna be really good, just sucked at being a college student

Planter

Banned
Super Bowl or bust!

Bust. Denver > Texans

My new born daughter was as excited as we were watching the draft. Excited for this upcoming season. Hope you team did good this time around.

congrats! I'm glad to see that Texas is allowing gay men to adopt new born babies. peace and equality for all. :beer:

but you need to post less and work harder. your days are numbered and your leash has been tightened.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...o-is-a-potential-sinking-ship-for-cowboys.ece

Moore: Playoffs or not, Cowboys could stand to start looking for Romo's replacement | Dallas Cowboys News - Sports News for Dallas, Texas - SportsDayDFW

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...sh-sure-sign-of-more-drama-for-dallas-cowboys

Users who are viewing this thread