good place to install subframes?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, so I"m already getting a little tired of my car wiggling everytime I hit a bump, so next paycheck I'm gonna buy some subframes for the vert(not sure which brand yet, either MM, KB, or GW). Do any of you know a shop around here that does that kind of thing regularly? Last time I had some installed I had to argue with the welder to make sure he did it while the suspension was loaded(and I'm still not 100% confident that he did). Let me know...

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Get the MM's and have Amazon install them. Mine are going on in the morning........

Lou

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by LG2004Redfire
Get the MM's and have Amazon install them. Mine are going on in the morning........

Lou

I'll second that motion. People have been talking about the MMs on here recently. Seems to be a lot of good things said about them.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Well I do like MM, almost all of my suspension stuff on my 5.0 is from them. But, MM doesn't have jacking rails and cross braces over to the rocker panels like the other two brands. And the vert really needs the extra support. Where is amazon exactly? Crofton? Manassas?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by FISHTAIL
Well I do like MM, almost all of my suspension stuff on my 5.0 is from them. But, MM doesn't have jacking rails and cross braces over to the rocker panels like the other two brands. And the vert really needs the extra support. Where is amazon exactly? Crofton? Manassas?

Amazon Racing - 1009 Edgewood Rd Edgewood, MD 21040

LINK TO WEBSITE

nj7703

Established Member
MM's on mine from Amazon, and it is likr night and day, a mod every car should have.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
The new Steeda ones look a little better than the ones from MM. That's probably what I would get.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I will be doing the MM Full Length SubFrames also! So, Amazon is the place to go to get this installed, eh? Awesome...I will be doing alot of MM stuff to my 98 Cobra...and I need a place to go to get it done!:D

Awesome!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread