Good Price?

CatchMeCopper

Established Member
Theres a silver svt contour at a used car dealer. It has 70566 miles and the front end is scraped. He said he's going to get the front painted if I buy it. The interior is mint and so is the rest of the car. No problems with the tranny, engine, anything! They want like 9800$ for it. Im saying hell no to that, im thinking they will take 8500$. You think thats a good price? Maybe we could settle at 9000$.

mambaman

Established Member
blue book value on a '99 SVT (you didn't mention the year), in excellent condition, with that many miles on it is $9830. for a comparable '98, value is listed at $9040.hope this helps

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
thats not bad, if you can get it for 8500 hell yeah. they are good lil cars

Swazo

Established Member
Most dealers use NADA values, except for in California. According to them it's $11.2K full retail, and $9K trade-in value. I just decided between a green '00 or my black '98, I chose the '98 because it was a babied car, but the slave cyl. was almost dead (grenaded itself lastnight!!!!!! OUCH) for $7.2K rather than the $14K for the '00. Do some homework on SVT's before you go and check them out, then you can bitch and moan and get the prices down to almost wholesale value if you can BS a BS'er. :coolman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread