Good Price

Silver04Snake

Established Member
What's a good price to list an 2004 Silver Cobra with 48k? I'm just thinking about it now, haven't made up my mind. Mods: Full length subframe connectors, H&R race springs, IRS brace, full upgraded rear bushings, magnaflow catted x-pipe, flowmaster catback, Steigemeier stage IV blower, TB and plenum, Billetflow idlers and 2.76 upper, K&N CAI, 2 pt strut tower brace, AFCO pro heat exchanger, AFS satin rims 17x9 front and 17x10.5 in back. I don't know what the previous owner did but I've never taken this car to the track. Been getting a ton of pressure though. Car was very solid when I got it. It's been tuned by a local shop (480hp/465tq) and have SCT tuner as well. Thanks

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
In Ca, you could probably get around $22-24k for the right buyer.

If it were me, as a buyer, I'd tell you mods don't add any value to the car and that if anything, they would de-value the car. I only say this because if you're looking to get the value of your mods in the sale you might have to wait a little longer to find the right buyer.

Rob04SVT

Established Member
N S said:
If it were me, as a buyer, I'd tell you mods don't add any value to the car and that if anything, they would de-value the car..

I agree, you'll end up getting less for the car with the mods from almost any buyer.
Your best bet would be to strip the mods and sell them here in the market. You'll end up with more money in your pocket, imo.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
I paid $23K in December for my 04 with the wheels, shifter, and catback. Had 39K miles on it.

CraigsSnake

Established Member
I bought my car for 25,900 and it had wheels, bassani x-pipe and cat back, and a K&N FIPK. It had 32,XXX miles on it.

Silver04Snake

Established Member
Thank you for all the responses. I know I won't get out of it what I put into it. It's fine and I wouldn't feel like going through the hassle of taking the parts off. Just one less thing for someone else to do.

Users who are viewing this thread