good results with detail job

jspoon54

Established Member
I finally found 4 hours to detail my 03 black cobra the other day.

I washed/dried, used claybar then washed /dried again. I then used ssr 2.5, ssr 1, vmw , cmw, then topped it off with a coat of s100.

It had some minor issues (swirls etc.) that were removed. The car from a few feet away looks like a mirror and has that deep wet look. When I pulled it out of the garage after I was done it was funny to watch people drive by and do a dbl take at the car.

If you get close you can still see some of the imperfections in the paint. I don't know if I used the pc long enough to work in the ssr 2.5 and ssr1. Anyone know how long I was suppose to work the ssr products with the pc?

All in all I was very impressed with all the above products and their results
I just wish I had a digital camera to share the before and after photos with you.

This was my first time using a pc and the above listed products, I think becoming more familiar with them will only yield better results.

Last edited:

spree

Established Member
You're supposed to work them in until they almost disappear. Don't be afraid to crank up the speed on the PC either.

Did you put the VM on after the CMW? If so, that's the wrong order...VM goes first followed by CMW.

Users who are viewing this thread