Good set of clear corners?

PIXER

Banned
Where is a good set?
CLEAR

Ones that hopefully wont fade, or leak and that look good with my still crystal clear factory '98 headlights.

Searching ebay.........

And search on here im looking through

riored94

Established Member
Got mine from 5.0Resto.
1178yw0.jpg

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
I have these and love them..

clks-mus94-c.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-9...ryZ33708QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think they look factory but just a better version of them. I used to like ultra clears more, but now they seem kind of rice to me. I like the look of these corner lamps and the factory headlights, along with some ultra clear fogs. Otherwise black beautys look pretty neat. They look better with chrome though IMO. I'm getting silver saleens so I think my setup will be better looking.

Last edited:

PIXER

Banned
yeah I didn't like those at all.........

Just something clear, that matches the stock headlights.
So I can throw a "stealth" amber bulb in it ya know

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
got mine from 50 resto but the passenger side did not fit well and ended up leaking,I myself am debating if i want to just clean my headlights more and add HID's. Getting a good headlight corner light is kind a crap shoot, btw not to hijack the thread but htose who have clear headlights does it make the light more white looking or is it still the ugly yellow?

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I'm subscribing.

I have the clear headlights. Doing..

- Clear fogs w/HID's
- Dual HID's for headlights
- Clear corners

The corners now are the 2nd pic above and look like CRAP with the clear headlights. What about Blue Oval Industries??

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Those are what I have on my car now for about 8 months and they havn't leaked at all, but the rubber around the corner is starting to crack/rip. But I would buy them again as they are only like 25-30 bucks.

P6240165.jpg

4kljeps.jpg

4r9t840.jpg

Last edited:

PIXER

Banned
Damn $10 bucks!

Let me know Pixer - if they are decent we can order multiple sets! :lol:

The shipping was fast, packaged very well. Came with stickers on the bulb openings (keep stuff out) and came with new rubber gromets for the bulb surround.
The quality for the price is unreal.
So far so good.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Like I said previously, the only problems I've had in the 6 or so months I've had mine is the rubber around the outside is starting to crack and peel away.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
cobra_clearcorner.gif

Bought them on Ebay a couple years ago. They have the "bulb covers" so you don't see the actual bulb. They also have the horizontal lines that line up perfectly with the lines on our OEM headlights. The black rubber trim piece needed to be trimmed to fit though.

ZD302GT

Zach
Established Member
What bulbs do you guys run in your clear corners? I got a set and i have been looking at a set of the chromed amber bulbs. Anyone run these? Which ones are good quality and look good in the clear corners?

Users who are viewing this thread