Good shop in Kansas City area

wickedcobra99

Established Member
Hey guys, I searched and there is a couple older posts from a few years ago so figured I would ask to see which shops you guys are using currently.

I live in Topeka, Kansas and there isn't any reputable performance shops around and only one shop with a dyno but I have only heard bad things about them.

I am thinking about getting a set of matrix style sub frame connectors and also the FTBR bushing kit and I was wondering who you guys would recommend in the Kansas city area since that is the closest big city to me.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Kendall at autotech in shawnee is a great guy to work with. He isnt specifically a performance shop, but they work on a lot of higher end sports cars. From M3s, vettes, to terminators. I'm sure he could take care of you!

cj428mach

Established Member
Have you looked into LSX killer in Lawrence? I don't know anything about them but their ads on craigslist.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
For the subframes look into Hooken Chassis, they're up north of KC and I'll be taking my 03 next weekend for subframes to be welded. He normally fabricates but is doing my Stifflers fit system

Users who are viewing this thread