Good tuner in new england

blowncobra690

Established Member
I'm looking to have a good tuner tune my 2001 turbo cobra . It's got a built motor , ported heads , custom turbo cams . It's also got a th400 tranny . I'm looking for opinions on who to bring the car too .

Please let's keep the thread on topic .

Thanks
Carlos

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Hands Down .. Dez racing.. seekonk mass

dezracing.net Mike is the owner and the tuner.. great pricing... No $500 tunes way more practical..

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Pete at performance Dyno in Concord NH. $200 and you will be all set. He has his tune in the Fastest Eaton only car in the country!

gtmustang00

Established Member
Pete at Performance Dyno or Alex who tunes for Pro Tree Performance.

Any reason why ESP isn't tuning it? My buddies tt 04 cobra is down there right now... send me a pm if you don't want to post.

Last edited:

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
pete at performance dyno does a stand up job and doesn't charge an arm an a leg.....ive had all my cars tuned there and have always had great luck....

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Pete at Performance Dyno is the best choice to go to. Very easy to deal with, actually calls you back if he doesn't answer your call and gives you the facts. He has his own business as a full time job, but Pete will do what he can to accomodate your schedule. I'd never go anwhere else again.

Why don't you have EFI logics do your car? Didn't Chris tune it before? His rep is pretty good too.

randoo

Established Member
I use Dez. Guy bleeds ford blue. They just opened a new site...dezracing.net. Check it out.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Had a Dez tune in the last ported Cobra I had (prev owners doing) and best I could get out of it was 11.4 at the track after several runs. Pete fixed up the tune, made it safer, added hp & trq....bingo 11.1 1st time out. Go where you want but Pete knows Cobras and they are the lions share of what he tunes.

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
Had a Dez tune in the last ported Cobra I had (prev owners doing) and best I could get out of it was 11.4 at the track after several runs. Pete fixed up the tune, made it safer, added hp & trq....bingo 11.1 1st time out. Go where you want but Pete knows Cobras and they are the lions share of what he tunes.

he had a nice one too....guy def knows cobras though you nailed that

fastlx1

Established Member
Dez or Pete are both good but I would go to Pete. He tuned my mach and I gotta say that guy know his shit and he loves doin that shit. Its kinda of a ride and a half to get to him from where I am, but dam worth it!!

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Nobody has mentioned EFI Logics yet? Their the best up that way...

one word .. A S S H O L E S ~ !!!!

and i have heard nothing good with dealing with chris, at EFI.. he is cocky and arrogant.. Many people have also told me they wouldnt give them their money just because hes condisending and arrogant....

A "welder friend of Chris" has mentioned the same things about him and that he has got a big head. It has also been said that he "PLAYS IT SAFE" and only tunes low HP cars because high hp cars require more work and feness... charges BIG BUCKS!

FYI

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread