Good Tuners near Chicagoland???

infidel0910

Established Member
Anyone know of any good shops with good tuners in the Chicagoland area? Or even somewhat close to Chicagoland? Even better if they have tuned a lot of terminators.

ITL Cobra

Established Member
Mr. Norms Garage (Modular Performance), In Rockford Tim is the tuner. Just got back from him, great guy to work wit even in the 110 degree heat...

OU812

Established Member
+1 Tim did all my cars when he was down in GA! If he wasn't so far away he would be tuning my project car!

Stanger00

Established Member
Yeah. Tim used to own Modular Powerhouse in Georgia until 2007 to work with an muscle car idol. He still works on mustangs don't let the website detour you. Give them a call.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
You need to search good tuners, not near your area. a GOOD tuner and not a TOONER can tune your car from 10,000 miles away via datalog and it will cost less than driving 100+ miles and a in shop dyno costs several hundred more to do.

If you find someone who knows what there doing, (Eric Brooks, Jon Lund, Bob Kurgan) they can get your car going perfect via datalog, which I find best considering they can see how its doing on the street and how you drive it..

Good luck with your search though..

Users who are viewing this thread