Good weather, no snow, let's try again: Fri. 26th

Joe5.0

Established Member
torquemonster said:
maybe...got business to attend to;-) but that'llbe late, anthony, u should call me...

I can only imagine the business part lol.

Let me know it be sick for u and anthony to put some car lengths on me on the way down.:coolman:

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
So, who's going to Puyallup tonight? I am even down to do something tomorrow afternoon in the north seattle lynnwood area if anyone wants to.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
It looks like the consensus is Saturday aft/eve rather than tonight since some are going to Puyallup. Let's get a list together of who can come on Saturday and see if it would be worth it and then we can talk about meeting in Lynnwood or Mukilteo again.
Jeremy

CobraDDz

SVT Rookie
Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Weather looks great right now..........

I'm ready ! Well at least I am mentally, damn work keeps piling up. Can't wait to pull the cover, glad it'll be dark since the car needs a small bath.
:coolman:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I'm down for either Friday evening or anytime Saturday.. (as long as it's not raining) if it is, I'll be in the Explorer...

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
If anyone is going down form the north end let me know. We can meet up and cruise down from seattle down around boeing field area.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
It's at the south hill mall on meridian. in the lot for the krispy kreme. trafiic totally sucks and is bad everywhere, at this point it will take 2 hours to get there. Anyone just want to do something here in seattl instead? I'm not in the mood for sitting in traffic. I got the car all cleaned up and ready to roll.

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
hyper00 said:
Where exactly is this Krispy Kreme in puyallup? Does anyone live near Everett that wouldn't mind cruising there?

I'm on naval station Everett.. (not sure where Krispy Kreme is at in Puyallup, but I have GPS and Microsoft Streets and Trips)

I'm up for a drive

Users who are viewing this thread