GoPro HD Motorsports HERO 2 Digital Camera w/ 32GB SD-$299 FREE SHIPPING!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
GoPro HD Motorsports HERO 2 Digital Camera-FREE SHIPPING!
-Includes FREE 32GB SD Memory Card!

With a 32GB SD Card you can record over 4HRs 21min of 1080P video!

Click here to see samples of the video quality! It's absolutely AMAZING!

[youtube_browser]GUEZCxBcM78[/youtube_browser]

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER!
GoPro HD Motorsports HERO 2 Digital Camera w/ 32GB SD Card

1_683x426_moto_pkg_main.jpg

683_large_CHDMH-001-03-683x4261.683x426.jpg

GoPro’s HD Motorsports HERO 2 is the world’s highest performance 1080p HD on board video and still photo racing camera. Records over 4HRs 21Minutes of 1080P HD quality video with the included 32GB SD CARD!

GoPro cameras are used by more motorsports professionals, race teams and core enthusiasts than any other camera in the world. The HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition is the most advanced GoPro camera yet. Wearable and gear mountable, waterproof to 197? (60m), capable of capturing professional full 170º wide angle 1080p video and 11 megapixel photos at a rate of 10 photos per second, the HD HERO2 is the world’s most versatile camera. Whether your goal is to capture footage of a spirited rip through backcountry roads or you want to capture and study lapping footage to learn how to set a new track record, the HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition is going to be one of your favorite motorsports purchases of all time.

Included are mounting accessories you’re most likely to use during motorsports activities. Other accessories are available via links on the right hand side of this page.

The HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition is compatible with all GoPro expansion accessories and BacPacs™, including the Wi-Fi BacPac and Wi-Fi Remote (coming soon).
What’s Included:

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Any word when these are gonna ship out ordered mine couple weeks ago!!

Sorry about that... I've been a bit backed up and did receive your call and was going to return it but I guess I'll just reply here. We've been waiting for our shipment from Gopro for awhile and they're waiting for them to come over from China... if you want I can refund your money. Sorry for the delay.

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah i want one of these pretty bad, but since i dont have my car overseas with me there isnt a point in buying one yet, or else i would!

Users who are viewing this thread