Votes: 247 50.1%
  • Other

Votes: 56 11.4%

• Total voters

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
Mark@LFP said:
Our LFP EXtreme line of heat exchangers are larger than afco. They also contain more cooling fins. Making our line larger and more effecient.
LFP introduced new pricing as soon as we were aware of afco's new price. LFP intends to offers the best and affordable cooling units on the market. Anyone who has purchased an LFP in the last week please contact us. We will refund the difference.
Our dealer prices will also reflect the change allowing them no lost opportunity.
LFP is 2-3 days to FLA.
No offense taken 04snake. LFP is here if you are in need in the future!

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

Sweet Mark:beer: I ordered mine last week and got it the next day.
You can't get no better than that:rockon:
I put it on Sat. and the instructions and fit are excellent.
Do you carry Whipples in stock? Eventually when I get one, it would be sweet to get it the next day:-D

:beer:
Scott

Mark@LFP

Banned
Whipple SC's for Lightning/Harley/Cobra

LFP is a volume dealer for Whipple and we pass the savings on to our customers. Call when your ready. You will not be disappointed, I guarantees it.

To all a great Tues.
Be looking for LFP's matching radiator overflow and matching power steering reservoir. Coming soon! More cooling mods. to follow!!

Last edited:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
weswtbcobra said:
Just ordered LFP heat exchanger, radiator and reservoir. They hooked me up with the new price.
Customer service was excellent.
+1
Just ordered the dual pass HE at their new reduced price (very competitive pricing, IMO!) and a black reservoir.
My first order from LFP and I'm eager to get their stuff on the car!
S.

04Sonic

Established Member
Snorman said:
+1
Just ordered the dual pass HE at their new reduced price (very competitive pricing, IMO!) and a black reservoir.
My first order from LFP and I'm eager to get their stuff on the car!
S.

I am going with the Gords with Dual Fans. We will have to do some back to back testing. :rockon:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
04Sonic said:
I am going with the Gords with Dual Fans. We will have to do some back to back testing. :rockon:
Fans or not, I'm still going to kick your @ss all over the street.
:burn:
Better start spending $$$!
Is it here yet...is it here yet???
S.

04Sonic

Established Member
Snorman said:
Fans or not, I'm still going to kick your @ss all over the street.
:burn:
Better start spending $$$!
Is it here yet...is it here yet???
S.

lol I will steal all your ideas:rockon:

04Sonic

Established Member
Snorman said:
Call me tomorrow when the car gets here!
S.

I am still waiting for us to meet in person and do lunch at the Yacht Club:beer:

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
Well I talked to Mark this afternoon and he made good on his word on refunding the difference on the heat exchangers:beer:

LFP for life:coolman:

Thanks again Mark,

Scott

04snake

Established Member
I installed the Afco Pro yesterday, and it went in w/o any issues as Im sure the rest of them do. Came with color instructions that had a picture with every step. A monkey could install this thing with the instructions they provide. To each his own, the car believe it or not does feel like it freed up some power. Overall i am happy with my purchase and would reccommend the Afco Pro dual pass or the product from LFP, Good day to all :)

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
i mounted the gords twin fan kit to my afco dual pass, easy install, great instructions,several wiring diagrams and ways to wire up, i wired mine to be able to turn on h/e pump and fans while car is off, can ice up after a run, in pits, run pump and fans, and cool her way down, then ice it just before lining up, it also comes on when air conditioner is on and when radiator fan comes on,gords fan kit is made so it can be mounted with lfp and most others,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread