Got $1000 to Spend on Some 18" Wheels WITH Tires...HAVE TF's TO TRADE!!

HouseOfPower

Will send paypal right away. Must have 10" minimum rears and tires need to be 50% or better. Have some brand new TF's With brand new tires that I would trade with a reasonable amount of cash from you if you prefer

HouseOfPower

No joke, I've had several sets of TF wheels and without a doubt these are in my top 2 or 3 of all of them. They look great in person but look 1000 times better bolted on a car. Not to mention they are the only set of Formulas according to Steve to date that have been made for a Cobra. If you're the type of guy that's not into having the same set as everyone else with TF's then here you go. Afterall that is one of the reasons we pay the big bucks for custom wheels right? so they're....wait for it........CUSTOM!! lol In all seriousness though these things are stunning and pics don't tell the story.
TF3-1.gif

TF-2.gif

tf1-2.gif

TF3-2.gif

Last edited:

djervin

Established Member
Outright price for the the TF's? If so, what are the specs? I have brand new condition 17" 03 Cobra's with > 1k miles on them to offer if need be.... Let me know when/ if you can. Thanks.

HouseOfPower

found a set of wheels thanks....still considering selling the TF's outright. $4800 worth of wheels and tires!:eek: someone could get a deal for a good bit less

Users who are viewing this thread