Got 2 Tickets on my Bike, whats the damage?

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
I just got two tickets on my bike a second ago. Im 20 years old. Lets see the first one is failed to properly ride a motorcycle, because i had my hands off of the bars for a few seconds. And the second one is not having a motorcycle license even though i just bought the bike, so i haven't gotten the license yet.

First ticket is Sec 70, Penalty section 742 A
Second ticket is section 70, penalty section 132.3

Will this affect my car record also?

Thanks for the help guys.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Call the number on the back of the ticket. The clerk of the court should be able to tell you what you're looking at in terms of fines.

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
do you guys think the points will be bad? or what not? Ive had a clean record for over 3 years

rust0r

Established Member
If you haven't owned a motorcycle before and are taking your hands off the bars of a liter bike, you have bigger problems than those tickets...

Being young and riding a sport bike will get the attention of cops, gotta make sure you have all your shit in order (lic. insurance, plates, etc), sooner or later you'll get pulled over even if its a random check

Just curious, did he make you tow the bike home then ?

Bullitt4859

Established Member
You could try and fight the license plate since you just bought the bike and haven't recieved the plates yet...

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
Not bashing you like others have, since you didn't ask for that, but it will effect your insurance for any vehicles and your license. Here a motorcycles license is a class added to your drivers license, so really its like a subcategory, so it would definitely impact your drivers license. Good Luck and drive safe.

Users who are viewing this thread