got a new beast

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
man, makes me miss my old siberian husky!

90054078_l.jpg

yeah yeah, old highschool senior pic....no need for gayness comments!

meandblu.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Awesome dog. My gf just picked up an 18 month old Mastiff/Boxer mix. The guy isn't trained to do anything meaning he is quite the mess. He only listens when I yell and he finally figured out 'sit' after 2 weeks. We locked him out of the bedroom last night and an hour later I went out to find him laying on my coat and chewing on my shoes :mj: He's definitely trying my patience, but is generally a nice dog. Oh yeah, and he's huge and seems to think hes the size of a beagle.

n5736309_36847513_9150.jpg

n5736309_36847514_9399.jpg

BLK_VNM

Established Member
i locked my husky out of the bedroom to get some private time with the gf. came out latter that night and he dug up all the carpet infront of my door in the hall way. i know how that goes.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And might we ask what you were doing for an hour??? :poke:

I knew that question was coming lol, and you should know the answer. Well maybe not, since you are married, maybe you forgot. :poke:

I pretty much made her lock him out of the bedroom at night because he takes of more of the bed than both of us together. I guess he just likes to snuggle because I always wake up with him lying against my back.

Users who are viewing this thread