Lexus.jpg

Lexus2.jpg

Still have the Stang though!...:-D
car-1.jpg

Last edited:

kuruma

Established Member
Very nice! congrats.

That's exactly what I would buy for a dd.

C.K.

Established Member
Nice. I have an IS300...the first one. I love mine. They are amazing cars. You'll be very happy!

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
vertcobra99 said:
i just got an is350 in september... its such a great car... and you can't be lexus service...

No doubt their Service Department is second to none. I took my car in for this coating for the paint and they give me a new RX SUV to drive for two days.

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
if you dont mind me asking... what did you pay for it...?> im looking for a sexy daily driver as well... and lexus seems to be at the top of my list!

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
01strimbullitt said:
if you dont mind me asking... what did you pay for it...?> im looking for a sexy daily driver as well... and lexus seems to be at the top of my list!

They start in the low $30's mine was $36k loaded, NAV, heated/cooled seats, Auto w/paddles shifters, adaptive headlights, bluetooth, etc...

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
i paid 39000 for my is350 with 10 miles on it... fully loaded with luxury package, HID, and Mark Levinson sound system... which btw blows away any stock system in any mustang.... with the nav hack that i have you can also watch movies on the screen while your driving... i don't but the passengers enjoy it

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
I'm guessing this car would hold its value pretty well since its lexus, right? I'm not looking for a car right now but maybe in year or two I may want one.

GO HOKIES!

Established Member
I'm guessing this car would hold its value pretty well since its lexus, right? I'm not looking for a car right now but maybe in year or two I may want one.

Users who are viewing this thread