Got a new F-150 today!!!

RedFire2003

Established Member
:D Went down to the local dealer today to pick up my key for the wheel locks on the Cobra that they forgot to put back and started thinking bout the new trucks. Decided to look at them and found my new baby! :D Its a Black 2004 F-150 FX4 extended cab. I love it its so quiet and rides like a caddy. Ill post pics soon.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Nothing like a spontaneous car purchase. Is all the hype about the interiors being quiet true? Congrats! :beer:

RedFire2003

Established Member
the hype is all true they are so quiet you forget its running its unreal its awesome rides like a Lincoln great power its perfect.
Im in love all over again...

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
isn't it bad that an interior is so quiet? shouldnt you get some outside noise to be able to hear cars coming or emergency vehicles or something?

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Originally posted by LBguy
isn't it bad that an interior is so quiet? shouldnt you get some outside noise to be able to hear cars coming or emergency vehicles or something?

:dw:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Wow go to the dealer to get a wheel lock and pick up a truck. Are you sure your not part chick? Congradulations!!:beer:

Originally posted by LBguy

No. I'm sure you can still hear stuff like that, just not the revving of the engine and all the road noise you usually hear (bumps, wind, etc.).

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Wow go to the dealer to get a wheel lock and pick up a truck. Are you sure your not part chick? Congradulations!!:beer:
No, that's clothes, jewelry, shoes, or furniture... :D

Users who are viewing this thread