Got a new Midpipe!

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
I originally had a Mac Offorad Hpipe w/ the Magnaflow Catback on my 03 and liked it alot. However, I got sorta tired of it and it was leaking, so I switched over to a VRS Hi-flow Catted Xpipe.

That pipe sounded really good w/ the Magnaflow Catback but it was a little too quiet. I still liked the tone and sound of it better than the Hpipe w/ the catback, but I wanted something louder, but mainly because with my car being as low as it is, the cats would scrape every now and then.

SO.......... finally.....

BBK Offroad XPipe is finally on! It sounds awesome! Its about as loud as it was with the offroad hpipe but it sounds a lot better and it feels like I gained power over the catted xpipe and offroad hpipe. Two thumbs up!

Last edited:

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Originally posted by Vrrooom
I originally had a Mac Offorad Hpipe w/ the Magnaflow Catback on my 03 and liked it alot. However, I got sorta tired of it and it was leaking, so I switched over to a VRX Hi-flow Catted Xpipe.

That pipe sounded really good w/ the Magnaflow Catback but it was a little too quiet. I still liked the tone and sound of it better than the Hpipe w/ the catback, but I wanted something louder, but mainly because with my car being as low as it is, the cats would scrape every now and then.

SO.......... finally.....

BBK Offroad XPipe is finally on! It sounds awesome! Its about as loud as it was with the offroad hpipe but it sounds a lot better and it feels like I gained power over the catted xpipe and offroad hpipe. Two thumbs up!

vrs mofo....it's about time you got an x pipe to!

Imperial Pose

Winning Is A Habit
Established Member
Congrats!
More power & more clearance.
Our work just installed speedbumps around the parking lot. My cats touch going over every time.

Don03cobra

Established Member
how much is the BBK off road X pipe? also, with the predator can you turn off the O2's so you wont get the error code? or would you need the 02 simulators (even with a predator?) Where did you get the or pipe? I have Flowmaster catback and thinking of a off road mid pipe.

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Originally posted by Don03vert
how much is the BBK off road X pipe? also, with the predator can you turn off the O2's so you wont get the error code? or would you need the 02 simulators (even with a predator?) Where did you get the or pipe? I have Flowmaster catback and thinking of a off road mid pipe.

I got mine free through a friend.

Im not sure about the Predator, but Im pretty sure you can disable the codes on there. I run a SuperChip and thats how I have mine disabled.

Also if you have a Flowmaster Catback, go with a O/R Hpipe if you want really loud or Catted Hpipe for quiter. But w/ the Flows, H is the way to go. Chambered = H, Straight Through = X

Users who are viewing this thread