Got a new toy!!!

W6330

Will
Established Member
More Photos to come. This is my first L so I will have plenty of up coming questions. I know she has an aftermarket lower pulley, CAI, and magnaflow cat-back exhaust. I havent seen any other mods. Open to any and all suggestions. Located in the Savannah area (Richmond Hill) if anyone wants hang out or just show me any mods I might be missing.

SAM_0274.gif

SAM_0273.gif

CompOrangeCobra

Established Member
Very nice, makes me miss my black 2000 L I traded in for my cobra, I had sooo much fun with my lightning, and never it gave me problems no matter how much I abused it, GREAT looking truck BTW!!! Congrats!!!

Stevie21

SVT GUY
Established Member
Very nice looking L! They are great trucks I've had my 01 for 3 years now and I have the same smile everytime I get in it as I did 3 years ago. They are great trucks!

fruhdaddy

Established Member
good looking truck..get some engine shots and let us know your plans you want for it and we can help steer you in the right direction. There is no better feeling then hurting someones ego in a truck

W6330

Will
Established Member
Here are pics from this morning. I know it has an aftermarket lower pulley, but I don't know the size . For now I want to make as much power as the stock internals can handle (I know its like 450 to 500). I've never messed around with Lightnings before so this is all new to me and I def don't want to **** it up. I have been to Lightning Rodder a couple of times already. I also know I want to lower it 2/4 and change the wheels because the ones on here def look like they were painted from a can and look horrible. Maybe 20x10 and 20x9 (not sure what fits yet). Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to working with you guys to make this a bad *** truck :beer:

SAM_0276.gif

SAM_0275.gif

SAM_0277.gif

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
look like a nice well taken care of truck i love my 99 i hope i never get rid of it. best thing is having it paid for. congrats let the happy modding. i have a set of shackles for the rear leaks that will go up to 3" i will let go for like 50 bucks shipped brand new never mounted.

Users who are viewing this thread