Got a QUESTION

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
Well was driving home tonight and noticed my passenger foglight is out...my foglight has condesenation all over it..im thinking it got to the bulb or do i need to replace the whole foglight housing?? im hoping i just need to buy a foglight bulb and get rid of the condensation..another ?. Does anybody know how to remove the foglight from a 99-04 GT? any links or anything... thanks

thanatos0446

Established Member
it's way easy to remove either the bulb or the whole housing... wanna say it's just two bolts and a connector (I'd climb under my car and check, but it's friggin' cold outside!). If there's condensation in your lens, I'd HIGHLY recommend pulling the whole assembly out and baking it long enough to get the water out (there's a tech article about it on AmericanMuscle, I believe), and replace the connector O-ring before putting a new bulb in. You're looking at a $20 repair, on a bad day, unless your lens is cracked.

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
well it isnt cracked jus all condensation all over it.. i'll look into that article. what is the connector o ring? id have to buy a connector o ring and a new bulb?

Users who are viewing this thread