Got a ticket, couldnt find the leo section?

punchit

Established Member
Well I was riding my motorcycle on saturday night and got on it a little in first gear and the wheel came up less than a foot in the air. Cop pulled me over and gave me a reckless endangerment ticket. It doesnt help that I recieved a speeding ticket less than a month before in my truck. Anyway the ticket says i was only doing 35 in a 40mph zone so i wasnt even goin to speed limit. Any suggestions and to what to tell the judge?

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
if it was a sport bike going to be hard to get out of that one man...I used to ride and can say Ive seen my fair share of peeps get ticketed for ridin wheelies....Good Luck though!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
^^^i was just speaking in general. it seems that having a lawyer is the way to go if you want to either beat or lessen the blow of a traffic ticket.

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
When I had a motorcycle (2003 CBR 600RR) I had the same situation. I was a new rider and the opened up the throttle too quickly. The wheel came up shortly and then I was pulled over for reckless driving. I didn't have insurance on the bike at that point in time, so I was cited for no insurance as well. The judge removed the "no insurance" charge, but he left the misdemeanor charge as is :(

Users who are viewing this thread