got a ticket for a single car accident

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
You just never know. Going to test and tune Sat at VMS?

VMS or VMP? I believe your talking about the drag strip in dinwiddie? Naw wont be going to that, I've been trying to sell my truck, and I work this weekend anyways. Didnt go much last year, its hard to work weekends, keep a girlfriend, and race, golf game is pretty much non existing too. Im only 20 mins from the track though

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tried to tell you.

Bypassing the profanity filter is strictly prohibited. But you would know that because you read the rules. You did read the rules?:read:

I did not! Oops

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

aquill1

Established Member
A little late to the party but I would feel a bit awkward writing a citation if all they did was damage their own car. If I didn't witness the act and there wasn't a witness, why would I write them up? My ticket has a spot for the witness information and for where I witnessed the act, I guess I could write the driver as the cited person and as the witness but that would be weird!?

If there wasn't another car or property damaged I wouldn't stroke a ticket. But I also don't work accidents unless one party has no OL, no insurance, an injury, was a CMV or there was property damage.

Even if the person had an attitude I wouldn't feel it necessary to stroke them a ticket, I'd just sit back and watch them pick up the pieces of their car while sitting on my butt in comfy a/c or heat! "Here you go sir don't forget your license plate that fell off a few feet back!" :D

As the expression goes, different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread