got a ticket for a single car accident

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
your profile says you are 23. I am betting you lied about your age in the mistaken belief that you couldn't be here unless you were over 18. by your most recent posts my money would be on you being 16 or 17 at best. so I am just going to leave you alone.

17??? You give me to much credit, try more like 14. Im just totally mad at daddy cause he didn't take me to chucky cheese yesterday like he promised :(

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
Look I got nothing against cops, if I walk by one I usually nod my head and say how you doing. I respect the job y'all have to do, I wouldn't wanna do it. But it there are some laws that are just stupid, and while there's nothing I can do ab, it does entitle me the right to express my dislike about them. I know your just doing your job

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Look I got nothing against cops, if I walk by one I usually nod my head and say how you doing. I respect the job y'all have to do, I wouldn't wanna do it. But it there are some laws that are just stupid, and while there's nothing I can do ab, it does entitle me the right to express my dislike about them. I know your just doing your job

what part of VA are you in?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Ah s$%t, he's trying to do a background check!!!! Lol. Im in Brunswick, hour south of Richmond

good now I know what area roads to avoid when I am back there

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member

Well okay that's fine and dandy. There's nothing wrong with expressing your opinion of the laws. I can respect that.
But then there shouldn't be an issue with the officer expressing his opinion on paper if need be. Surely, you can respect the officers right, I mean it goes both ways.
You see this is what keeps us officers in business. Heck, if no one did anything wrong we wouldn't have anything to do! We depend on guys like yourself, no disrespect, to keep us busy. :beer:

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member

Well okay that's fine and dandy. There's nothing wrong with expressing your opinion of the laws. I can respect that.
But then there shouldn't be an issue with the officer expressing his opinion on paper if need be. Surely, you can respect the officers right, I mean it goes both ways.
You see this is what keeps us officers in business. Heck, if no one did anything wrong we wouldn't have anything to do! We depend on guys like yourself, no disrespect, to keep us busy. :beer:

Im not saying y'all shouldn't write tickets,but some of the laws are bull sh&t and which makes your opinion on paper bull sh&t

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Im not saying y'all shouldn't write tickets,but some of the laws are bull sh&t and which makes your opinion on paper bull sh&t

If they picked and chose what laws to enforce, you might have a point, but they don't. They work in the executive branch. The people you need to talk to are in the legislative branch.

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Ah s$%t, he's trying to do a background check!!!! Lol. Im in Brunswick, hour south of Richmond

Brunswick is a certified shithole.....almost. What town are you in/near down there?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member

Why do people try to bypass the profanity filter with words that aren't blocked? Shit that's stupid. :nonono:

and you guys have the quote's all ****ed up.

Last edited:

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
Brunswick is a certified shithole.....almost. What town are you in/near down there?

I agree with that statement, near dinwiddie line, but I don't hang around Brunswick it all, I mean there s nothing to do. Why you need specifics? You trying to come get me?! Lol

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Why do people try to bypass the profanity filter with words that aren't blocked? Shit that's stupid. :nonono:

and you guys have the quote's all ****ed up.
because they are noobs that have not read the rules. no real surprise from him tho because apparently if he thinks a rule is "stupid" he doesn't have to follow it.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I agree with that statement, near dinwiddie line, but I don't hang around Brunswick it all, I mean there s nothing to do. Why you need specifics? You trying to come get me?! Lol

You just never know. Going to test and tune Sat at VMS?

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tried to tell you.

Bypassing the profanity filter is strictly prohibited. But you would know that because you read the rules. You did read the rules?:read:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread