Got a time on the Mystic.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Went to Hub City Dragway last night for a local shootout competition that was going on. My best e.t. was 13.54 @ 104.9 :rolling: 60' was 2.0-2.1 consistantly and kept cutting a .55x light on a .500 tree. I don't think thats too bad for a stock cobra with 4.10's and an x-pipe. I was on 245 street tires and no nitrous. Going back next weekend for a drag radial/nitrous pass and see how I do.
Other news, I came in third place in the shootout they had, only because one guy got three by runs. :fm: But he did have a nice 67 Mustang.

Last edited:

geoff2004

Established Member
My Times

On Nov. 10th The SCMC had a Drag Day At Carolina Dragway AKA The House of HOOK... I was really Shooked on what I ran... This was on Street Radial also 60 ft times 1.80 ET was 12.27 @ 113... I do think the car had more in her....

KazooGS-T

Established Member
what do u lauch at

1200 or so. Just don't go full throttle at first. I slipped/dumped the clutch (combo) let it rise up, grab traction, then get on it. Wouldn't spin a bit. I'm looking forward to putting my new tires on tomorrow (555R 275's) and the kit. (100 shot) Maybe I'll see 11's. :idea:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Went to Hub City Dragway last night for a local shootout competition that was going on. My best e.t. was 13.54 @ 104.9 :rolling: 60' was 2.0-2.1 consistantly and kept cutting a .55x light on a .500 tree. I don't think thats too bad for a stock cobra with 4.10's and an x-pipe. I was on 245 street tires and no nitrous. Going back next weekend for a drag radial/nitrous pass and see how I do.
Other news, I came in third place in the shootout they had, only because one guy got three by runs. :fm: But he did have a nice 67 Mustang.

What year Cobra? That would help us compare your results.

Users who are viewing this thread