Got a Triumph!

nudarkshadowl

Established Member
Well I finally decided to get a new bike. Took the WA MSF course, got my endorsement, and then purchased my dream bike; a 2019 Triumph Thruxton R in Silver Ice. I have ridden before in AZ, but never in WA, so I decided a course would be a good idea. I'll eventually take the advanced rider course as well. I had the full front fairing added, and then installed the tail tidy and Vance and Hines slip-on exhausts myself. So far the bike is everything I've wanted it to be and more! Cheers!
small thruxton 2.jpg
small thruxton 1.jpg
small thruxton.jpg
20190411_184108.jpg

Last edited:

Papaw

Established Member
Nice looking bike!
I've been riding a Triumph twin for the last few years now, they're great bikes. Be safe and enjoy.

ROMM

Established Member
Well I finally decided to get a new bike. Took the WA MSF course, got my endorsement, and then purchased my dream bike; a 2019 Triumph Thruxton R in Silver Ice. I have ridden before in AZ, but never in WA, so I decided a course would be a good idea. I'll eventually take the advanced rider course as well. I had the full front fairing added, and then installed the tail tidy and Vance and Hines slip-on exhausts myself. So far the bike is everything I've wanted it to be and more! Cheers!

Dude that is a sweet bike! I love the Thruxton R and the new Speed Twin. Heck I love most of the "Modern Classic" line up. I've wanted a Triumph for years. I just bought a used 2013 Thruxton. I scored an awesome deal on it. Low balled the guy $3500 on Ebay and he accepted my offer. I love the bike. It's had some work done to it (full exhaust, no cats, etc) and it runs great - nothing like your Thruxton R or a Speed Twin, but it's a blast nonetheless.

fSyyuwT.jpg

aPxRdNN.jpg

fSyyuwT

Users who are viewing this thread