Got dared today...

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
Got dared today to eat a ball of Wasabe, about the size of a super bouncy ball, for $15. I didn't chew it... just swallowed it straight. I had never tasted it before, so it made my body feel weird for a few hours. Oh well, didn't puke and I made $15! I hope it doesn't burn coming out.

canibus

Established Member
dude are you serious. They dared me to eat a spoon full for 50 bucks but I had to check. **** that. It was the worst experience ever.

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
dude are you serious. They dared me to eat a spoon full for 50 bucks but I had to check. **** that. It was the worst experience ever.

Well I was slowly lured into it. The immediate $$$ was 100, then 50, then I felt bad for my buddy because it really wasn't all that bad... so it ended up being $15 haha. It was nasty as nuts when it hit my throat but 2 hours later I was fine.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
It could have been less concentrated or something.,, cause that is some hot stuff.,., I like it in little doses :-D,., or you are a bad ass :shrug:

greyrob

The Grey Stang
Established Member
i love Wasabe, but not by the bouncy ball full, just a little on my spicy cruchy tuna roll

Sinnz28

Established Member
Wassabe is not that bad. I ate a spoonful for $100.
I also drank a bottle of tabasco 16oz.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
They have some hilarious vids on YT of people eating Scotch Bonnets, Habeneros, and the EVIL BHUT JOLOKIA.

Wassabi is weak sauce man

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
"It was nasty as nuts when it hit my throat but 2 hours later I was fine."

I probably would have chosen some diff words to describe what you tasted! lol!

The true test is to see if you can swallow a tbsp of cinamon (powder)! I believe there are some funny as crap videos of that on YT as well.

convert03cobra

Established Member
The true test is to see if you can swallow a tbsp of cinamon (powder)! I believe there are some funny as crap videos of that on YT as well.

Those videos are funny as hell! I like the wooden spoon trick too when you hit your buddy on the head. haha

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
Yea wasabi isnt really hot but that's still bad ass. I would imagine it would make people puke

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
I buy it in the tube (powdered is much better but hard to find up here) and eat it with lays BBQ chips... best snack EVER!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread