Got drunk and ordered some stuff

Slo Poke

Established Member
The other night I unfortunately found out that liquor and credit cards don't work. I ordered the extreme dual pass heat exchanger, matte intercooler tank and matte radiator tank. Please cheer me up about my credit card blues by telling me these parts are going to help me out.

Ironhand

Banned
Heck, if I wouldve known that, I wouldve had you order ME some parts too.. lol j/k
Atleast you think of your car when your drunk. :)

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
i got the dual pass he and i am hppy (not sure if its helping, but im still happy), and have ordered charger coolant tank , i will remain happy im sure,
ill send you a package : bottle of jim beam and wish list, thankyou in advance

ViciousJay

Established Member
gopats76 said:
The coolant tank with a .99 cent bag of ice got me 17 RWHP and 25 ft lbs of torque :rockon:

i find that hard to believe.... i got 7 hp and 2 tq on the dyno... good for et's not power

ViciousJay

Established Member
slo why dont you cancel your order on the intercooler tank and hold the cash for a better mod :shrug:

Slo Poke

Established Member
I think it is too late to cancel the order. Plus, its not like i didnt want the stuff, its just i wanted to wait till I actually had the money.

ViciousJay

Established Member
EvanStang said:
Drinking and buying parts... That's awesome...

yea i tend to do the same .... :beer: im awaiting one day that i get piss drunk and find a KB on my doorstep haha

gopats76

Established Member
Gladiator said:
i find that hard to believe.... i got 7 hp and 2 tq on the dyno... good for et's not power

Do you want to see my dyno sheets? Why would I lie about that? They even got the same numbers in MM&FF magazine, May 2006, volume 19 issue 5 page 236:

"A difference of nearly 30 degrees in intercooler temperature resulted in 12 additional rearwheel horsepower and a whopping 48.2 lb-ft of rearwheel torque. Looking at the dyno graph, you can seepower and torque improved all across the powerband and not just at peak."

Thanks for trying to call me out though.

ViciousJay

Established Member
gopats76 said:
Do you want to see my dyno sheets? Why would I lie about that? They even got the same numbers in MM&FF magazine, May 2006, volume 19 issue 5 page 236:

"A difference of nearly 30 degrees in intercooler temperature resulted in 12 additional rearwheel horsepower and a whopping 48.2 lb-ft of rearwheel torque. Looking at the dyno graph, you can seepower and torque improved all across the powerband and not just at peak."

Thanks for trying to call me out though.

dyno numberscan be fugged... the most power you should see is 10 hp... post it but im still qustioning... mine melted on 1 run filled to the top on a 70* day

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Never got drunk and ordered parts. Sounds like fun. I usually get drunk and call random girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread