Got her back, oh yeah...

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Whats up everyone? Just got home with my L, damn what an experience. JDM is great. She put down:
589 @ 5500
647 @ 4200
She is a blast to drive, let the break in begin. Dynoed with upper 80's temps and a shit load of humidity. 14* and 18~19lbs of boost. :pepper: :banana: :rockon:

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
You are going to love it! I have the lower compression motor and am slightly down on power compared to you. See sig for sample times, noting a poor 60' time due to wheelspin. I also need to step up to 30" slicks badly.
Jim

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Robb327 said:
Sounds awesome,mine will be going in soon i can't wait!
Thanks Rob. Its like a different L. It was raining so I really couldn't get on it, but I love how it drives. Good luck with yours. :beer:

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Ct.TOPGUN said:
You are going to love it! I have the lower compression motor and am slightly down on power compared to you. See sig for sample times, noting a poor 60' time due to wheelspin. I also need to step up to 30" slicks badly.
Jim
Thanks Jim. Awesome times! I hope I can post times like those. Can't wait till e-town. Break in first though. Good luck with the 10's! :bowdown:

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
Dam great numbers....did you get cams?
Yes sir! JDM customs. The motor is completely done, fuel system is capable of supporting a turbo, only real problem is the break in... :D :D :D

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
QUIK BRIK said:
Yes sir! JDM customs. The motor is completely done, fuel system is capable of supporting a turbo, only real problem is the break in... :D :D :D

What did you do as for fuel system(rails, pumps lines....ECT)? That is at the top of my list of things I need done.

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
What did you do as for fuel system(rails, pumps lines....ECT)? That is at the top of my list of things I need done.
Its an awesome setup. New from JDM. Set me back $1200. Adjustable billet fuel rails, 255 walboros, some custom stuff:), 60# inj, 108mm mass air, and a very good tune.
p.s. I already had the inj. and mass air. :read:

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Cobra_Dusten said:
dumb question, what is an MP?
Not a dumb question. MP stands for magnum powers, an upgraded version of the eaton s/c, that uses its rotor packs built to run cooler temps, and higher boost than the eaton. Sounds good too.

Users who are viewing this thread