Got it home finally (pics)

oldiron

Established Member
Well here it is, after waiting over a month for the new engine, it's finally home. '97 red cobra, 18 inch niche road wheels (which I hate... anybody wanna trade for 17 inch cobra r's? silver) Diablo chip (love that) o/r h-pipew/ flowmasters and dumps (really love that)
Greg

cjuni

Established Member
wheels

lets see some better pic's of the wheels & sizes...

oldiron

Established Member
wheels

tire size is 245/40/zr18 kumho ecsta's, the pass. side wheels have a spot of curb rash more on the rear than the front and the chrome on the rim itself needs refinishing, it's a two piece wheel and the spoke part is fine( don't know if the pic will show it clearly) These were put on by p.o. ( I don't like chrome anything).

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Looks like the previous owner put cross drilled's on it too.

oldiron

Established Member
Let me help you... drop the dat use instead "that thar's" There is pronounced "thAr" the A being almost long but not completely, it just takes practice, hang in there you'll get it. LOL
Greg

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Re: wheels

Originally posted by oldiron
tire size is 245/40/zr18 kumho ecsta's, the pass. side wheels have a spot of curb rash more on the rear than the front and the chrome on the rim itself needs refinishing, it's a two piece wheel and the spoke part is fine( don't know if the pic will show it clearly) These were put on by p.o. ( I don't like chrome anything).

Have you noticed that the rim in the pic is bent?

oldiron

Established Member
not till just now, Well now I have a good reason to get new ones. Never mind the trading thing. Thanks for noticing that boo.
Greg

ScarSnake

Established Member
I've been told dumps are just about intolerable in a street car. But you like yours?

How much louder are they than stock exhaust?

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Originally posted by ScarSnake
I've been told dumps are just about intolerable in a street car. But you like yours?

How much louder are they than stock exhaust?

I have a bbk off road x-pipe w/ mac pro dumps. And its loud as HE!! Its not to bad but dnt plan on going on a long trip unless ud like to be def by the time you get to where u want. Im thinking about just having 3 inch tips made to get rid of the droaning.

Users who are viewing this thread