Got It...

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
We finally got the call on Saturday that the car was there and we can come work the #'s and pick her up....

We couldn't go on Monday because wife was working late so we went yesterday....

We get there, and there she is, all nice and clean, not a mark on her, so we go inside...

We are treated great by the salesman and the dealer in general, kudos to Dayton Ford in NJ. We got the car for MSRP, no questions asked...They have a yellow vert there that no one claimed yet

Now, for the car, the car is so awesome, everything we expected. This is going to by my wifes car primarily because I still have my 96 ATI GT, can't part with it, love it. I got to drive the Cobra to work today.

The only things I don't like about the car is the exhaust is too quiet, shift light is kinda annoying but can live with it, and the Mach 460 doesn't sound as good as our GT's sounded, kinda sounds like one of the larger(sub) speakers in the back is blown or something.

Anyway, love the shifter, nice and close, but handle is bit too long IMO.

Seats are PERFECT for us, we both fit perfectly in them and they hold us in great.

Spoiler, I like it, seen it without and it just looks to plain IMO.

Rims and Tires, love them, should have been this size a long time ago.

Color, Mineral Grey rocks, we were going to go for white, but glad we chose this.

Gauges, love them, day and night.

Power/Handling/Brakes, are all AWESOME!

Well that's all for now, Here are some pictures of her. I will have more once we put some more miles on it. She had 11.4 when we picked her up.

Pictures

mds370

Established Member
Matt,

Good luck with the new Cobra. When I get mine back, Finicky ,you and I should get together since we live in the same area.

Have fun with it and enjoy.

Marlon

TPOC

Established Member
Originally posted by Moonlight96GT

Color, Mineral Grey rocks, we were going to go for white, but glad we chose this.

Pictures

Bless you man! Damn, I am chomping at the bit for mine to just be built, much less come in! :??: That sure is a beauty! :thumbsup:

Enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread