Got killed and got a kill

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
Today i went to a cruise-to for breakfast with my buddy in his old chevy. we ate breakfast and shot the shit, i drooled over a mystic and a sick supra, then we rolled. We rode back to his house and he decided to pull his 1000 mile 2010 camaro ss2 out for a quick pic session.

hence:

DSC_0464.jpg

so anyway, i jokingly said, "either move your car or run me so i can go home."

he says ok and pulls out onto the main road in front of his house and stops, i pull out next to him and he smiles, starts to accelerate and we get to a 20 roll... he honks it off, and continues to kick my ass while spinning. :burnout:

it sucked but i only have 3.73s, msd ignition, a short throw, and exhaust and that does not equal 375 to the wheels.

NEXT:

my buddy called me up and said he got done building his NA crx. i have no idea what he has done to it but i said lets run em then.

we meet on the highway near my house and from a 50 roll, i pulled him 1/2 cars before hitting 4th, drug 4th out to 6k and shifted into 5th, looked back and he was 3-4 cars back. I pulled over to the side and he pulled up behind me just long enough for me to hear his bullshit excuses. typical isnt it? it is a nasty little car though, light as hell and will def beat me if he goes turbo. (unless i finish my project first) :coolman:

thats my runs from today.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
was the 2010 SS a 6spd?

i witnessed an automatic 2010 SS yesterday only put down 367rwhp and it had a CAI and borla catback......

Users who are viewing this thread