got killed by a civic

mysticalsnake

Established Member
well, sorta...he was talking crap about how all mustangs are slow and he can beat ever one of 'em. I saw him driving down the road and was gonna hand out a friendly get your ass-kicked invitation to the drag strip in a couple weeks since he's so fast. Ends up that he enjoys cutting people off and did it to me twice. After the 2nd time i went to go ahead and pass him, and before he realized i was nearly by him he decided to switch lanes and ended up P.I.T. maneuvering me in the middle of the damn highway. He told the police that i lost control and took him out (but you hit me while i was in my lane, WTF?!) and the only witness was one of my really good friends who was behind us and the police said they really needed somebody who was an unbiased party and so gave neither of us a citation and said to let the insurance companies battle it out for fault. probably about 1500-2000 worth of damage to my Mystichrome, but after he hit me he lost completely control, ramped a curb (which ripped off his front bumper) went across a culvert (where he lost his head light) hopped the curb of a parking lot, and finally came to rest after t-boning the Sherwin Williams F-250 they deliver crap in :lol:

silly ricers...they'll never learn will they?!

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Man well its good no one was hurt...Sux about your poor cobra tho...dumb ricers they cant except the fact theyre slow

Juruense

Banned
A Civic pitted a Mystichrome and it is your Mystichrome and you are laughing about it? I would be so mad I would probably have a ****ing STROKE! :fm:

mysticalsnake

Established Member
well, 1.)i was laughing at the fact that his car is totally effed and will have to pay for sherwin-williams to have that truck fix now...oh, he wouldn't even get out of the car whenever he saw me block him in and then me get out standing by his door waiting...i was pissed, GREATLY as a matter of fact. however, cars are materialistic and can be replaced, lives can't, and nobody was hurt. so for that, i just shrug it off and live to drive her another day

mysticalsnake

Established Member
eh...i don't think that would go over too well with the 3 officers that all ended up arriving there :lol: i'd rather miss my car for a week than spend a lifetime in prison...oh wait, this IS texas, they can just put my ass down. hm...

red9450

Established Member
A Civic pitted a Mystichrome and it is your Mystichrome and you are laughing about it? I would be so mad I would probably have a ****ing STROKE! :fm:

I'm inclined to agree. If any one of my POS cars got hit by some dumbass I would be heated. But for my perfect car to now have an accident history report on a car that most refer to as somewhat of a rare car, that would have pushed me over the edge.:fm:

mysticalsnake

Established Member
yeah, i was waiting on him to get out of his car to talk with him about it (mostly to ask him what the hell he was thinking) and another ricer showed up, then the officer, then about 10 more ricers showed up, then 2 more officers, 1/2 of ricers leave, me and 2 other stangs i was drivin' around with leave and are told to make sure we don't get out individually to stay in a group just in case they try something

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I would freak if that happened to me. Clearly he made an unsafe lane change. Hope it all works out for you.

blkvenm97

Established Member
that is horrible to happen to anybody or any car....let alone a mystic cobra.....man that makes ME mad and It's not even my car. they are so f***kin stupid. I had a similar situation several years ago in a blue 89 GT I used to have. It had a ram air kit and flowmasters and was otherwise stock performance wise. It had the cobra Rs and saleen wing, ram air hood, and lots of other shit. Anyways this guy in my town I don't really like goes by in his 90 prelude that says "honda" really big on the side of the car. He revs it up like he had been for weeks to me and I was bored and quite frankly fed up. I followed him to a nearby onramp and he saw me comin up behind him so of course he merges on to the ramp quickly and tries to get a "jump" on me I guess.....well I get on the ramp in 2nd gear....redline it and when I'm shifting to 3rd (he started with about 4cars on me) I am starting to come around him and we're actually merging onto the interstate at this time. I swung it all the way over in the far left lane so I could get around him easily...right before I go around him he cuts me off just like this guy did you man. Fortunately for me it didn't wreck me but it came VERY close to doing so. I had to hit the brakes hard to miss him and my old 89 GT brakes locked for a second and I bout lost it....I followed him for miles flashing my lights cuz obviously I was going to kick his ass or die tryin...he wouldn't pull over. the funny thing about this story is he actually blew his engine racing me....as the back of his car looked like a freight train. I saw smoke everywhere to where I couldn't hardly see and he was at least 200 yards in front of me. so that was the only good thing about this story...one lesss dumbass and his car on the road....I probably wouldn't have even messed with him now but at the time I was only about 18 and like I said I was bored. I just think it's rediculous how these people will do anything to "win" a race...if that's what they wanna call it...it's pathetic.....

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
You're laughing now, it won't be funny when his insurace company tries to blame you. Making you responsible for the damage to your car, his car, and the F250. To bad your friend didn't act like a random witness.

red03dave

Established Member
I would be furious, sounds like you have good will power because not even the cops would have stopped me from dragging him out of the car and beating him senseless. Especially if he cut you off! You should have your friend testify regardless and let him carry the burden of proof - if it goes to court. Sorry for your trouble that is an awful thing to wreck a rare car.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Thats gotta suck. Can't go back in time and change things, but I know I would be looking for this guy, and sending him to a near by hospital for hitting me and then trying to blame me.

Users who are viewing this thread