Got killed

TechNine

Muscle Mafia
Established Member
Well last night I got a chance to run a buddy who just got a 01 Camaro SS A4. Well its got LT's, DR's, full exhaust, ls6 intake, 3200 stall, lid and some other goodies. Didn't really plan on racing him but no one else would race me, we went from a dig a 1/4 we both hooked fairly well he won by 1 1/2-3/4. The only problem with this race was that we started on a slight down grade so too launch I had to hold the brake and accelerator with my right foot which made my launch less then perfect. I still thought I would lose by slightly more.

*This was all done on a section of private road

Last edited:

TechNine

Muscle Mafia
Established Member
Thanks man, you know I thought so too really quite surprised I'm sure I'll get some bs flags here.

04gtstang

Established Member
If thats your 1/4 time of 12.7 @ 111 it doesnt suprise me at all. That car you raced should go in the 113-114 range based on the ls1 owners I know with simular mods.

But for the mods you have...your car is FAST. All you really have for power is X pipe, catback and a tune...generally thats 28X RWHP it seems. But your pushing a good 315 I bet.

TechNine

Muscle Mafia
Established Member
Thanks for all the mature reply's, not to soundtoo arrogant but i'm a fairly good driver so i'm sure that helped me quite a bit.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
TechNine said:
01 Camaro SS A4. Well its got LT's, DR's, full exhaust, ls6 intake, 3200 stall, lid and some other goodies.

FWIW the 01 and 02s came with LS6 Intake (as well as a couple other LS6 items)... so that could be scrapped from the 'mods' list. :)

Users who are viewing this thread