Got laid off.......

Termin8orFox

Sideways in 3rd.....at 70
Established Member
Well, After 3 years, I got laid off. Me and 20 other people. They also laid off the guy who has been there the longest, 5+ years. I am just annoyed because there are a few people that have been there alot less time than I have that didnt get laid off (like 4 months). I worked at medical device manufaturer, power wheelchairs and the like. I did assembly, inventory management, troubleshooting and repair of alot of different products. Most of which are $25,000+ each. I regularly outwork my able-bodied co-workers, have excellent attendance, great attention to detail, a good work ethic, and I am an Army Veteran. So, I guess if anybody runs across a job a poor bastard in a wheelchair can or might be able to do, PM me and let me know.

Thanks, James 517-404-0927

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
F' Ing A!!! What a bunch of a@#holes!! You should FOIA (freedom of Information act) why certain people got laid off and others didn't. If you find out anything good, the vet/ jag attorneys would have a field day. Well, I will keep an eye out for you. Check www.usajobs.gov and create a profile w/ a resume. The government gives extra points for veterans.

Cobrakai04

Established Member
sorry to hear man! There are alot of layoffs and job loss's on this side of the border as well. Best of luck with the job hunt!

Termin8orFox

Sideways in 3rd.....at 70
Established Member
James...this really sucks man! I've been looking around? Any possible updates to report?

Ive been trying to repond to your post for 2 days now...... Damn comp keeps locking up..... Anyways.... Not alot of developments to report. I did go fishing! (See pic of nice bass below) And I start calling M.A.R.V.I.N. tomorrow...... Thanks for keeping an eye out, Gary gave me a possible lead when I spoke with him today, we shall see!

Thank You, James

0529081735.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread