got me a new toy yesterday

MIKEC501

Established Member
well I missed the whine of the supercharger so I got me another terminator it's a black 04 bone stock with 29xxx miles and its real clean well anyways its nice to be back in one. .:banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

mrose75

Established Member
Ummmm, pics?? I refuse to congratulate you until you can prove you have it. Pics of you, the car, and todays USA Today. Ball's in your court now!!! What's you next move??:poke:

03' White Snake

Established Member
Nice, post up some pics, we all like to see the new cars. And we all like to hear that whine.

MIKEC501

Established Member
I will try to figure out how to post pictures tomorrow. I just traded my 01 in yesterday and they all ready have it on ebay.damn they dont play.

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
KissMySVT said:
It seems like most guys who sell their Terminators, end up getting another one :shrug: Hell Yeah!!!

I got rid of my first for a EVO and now have another, but with the market today, the Termi and a EVO are the only two cars I'll have for the money.

Congrats on the new car man.:thumbsup:

mrose75

Established Member
MIKEC501 said:
I will try to figure out how to post pictures tomorrow. I just traded my 01 in yesterday and they all ready have it on ebay.damn they dont play.

I have a photobucket.com account. Free registration. Upload pics there. Copy then URL link from the pic you wanna post and click the little button with the mountains and the sun in the reply box(Insert Image button). Paste URL link box that comes up. Click Submit reply. Boom!!! Picture is posted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread