Got my 03 Last night. SVT did it right!

XtraVenom03

Established Member
I finally picked up my Black 03 which I had ordered since Feb 21 and I must say this car makes my old 00 Gt feel like a Civic. I got out of the dealership and stalled ofcourse because the clutch is very different but once I got it on the freeway I could feel the difference of the smoothness and pull this car has. Every gear pulls good and hard.
This car sounds like a bmw (I guess having an h pipe with Flows on my GT makes everything else sound like a bmw) so a catback is waiting on my bedroom floor but I kinda like the fact I can talk to my friends in my car for now so I don't know when I'm going to install it but I will get some sounds up for you guys to listen to. And to top off the rest of the story, I got my 03 for sticker so that makes everything better. And if you're wondering where its Galpin Ford.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Congrats :thumbsup:

Where did you get your catback? If I may ask, what did you pay? I'm leaning toward stock '01 Cobra muffler assemblies or Flowmasters...

03BlackMamba

Established Member
You didn't get MY BLACK COUPE did you? Man, this wait is tough since I sold my '97 Triple Black assuming my '03 would arrive soon......."NEXT WEEK" they say.............

Congrats on your new "Black Coupe"

Users who are viewing this thread