Got my 03 yesterday!! Pics! Dial up go away :D

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
Picked her up yesterday afternoon. Mineral Grey with 29k miles. The car is fairly well modded...it has:

Ported Blower
Reichard Racing 2.75 Pulley
Steeda CAI
Accufab Throttle Body
MGW Shifter
Bassani Headers
Bassani Xpipe
Bassani Catback
Diablosport Chip/tune
Maximum Motorsports Coilovers
MM Subframes
MM Caster Camber Plates
Brembo drilled/slotted rotors
Spec Stage 2 clutch

The car made 501rwhp and damn it hauls ass! My GF has been in my supercharged 2000 GT, my z28, and my Supra and nothing phased her...then I gave her a ride yesterday, and at 3/4 throttle at 4k RPM's she was freaking out! LOL Gotta love it. What do you think I should do next??

Here are a few pics I took after I washed it for the 1st time:

dsc01438.jpg

dsc01439.jpg

dsc01440.jpg

dsc01441.jpg

ModsAway

Established Member
Cars looks great man, mind telling us what you paid for it?

What should you do next? Get used to it (aka bored with it) and then change something. Maybe some new rims? I love the stock ones (and still have them personally) but with a car already nicely modded it would be near the top of my list.

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
ModsAway said:
Cars looks great man, mind telling us what you paid for it?

What should you do next? Get used to it (aka bored with it) and then change something. Maybe some new rims? I love the stock ones (and still have them personally) but with a car already nicely modded it would be near the top of my list.

I traded my 93 Supra for it, straight up. :rockon:

Yea, I'd like to get some FR500s or something...I saw some mustang site that had em for like $170ea...mustang depot or something??

As for cooling, I'm not sure...what are some coolant mods??

- Aj -

Established Member
<------------------------------------------jealous

Very nice. Even the right color. I look forward to see what you do with it. :coolman:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Sweet car you picked up there. Congrats. What should you do to it? I suggest putting a Cobra emblem up front, getting some centercaps, cooling mods, and a built solid axle. :burnout:

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
SublimeRT said:
Sweet car you picked up there. Congrats. What should you do to it? I suggest putting a Cobra emblem up front, getting some centercaps, cooling mods, and a built solid axle. :burnout:

Already ordered the cobra grille from 50resto

Getting rims sometime in the near future

What cooling mods do you recommend?

Juiced-03

Established Member
Looks great man! I cant tell if it is tinted, but I would tint it if not. Those exhaust tips really look great by the way. I would love to see an engine shot as well.

As far as the heat exchanger, unless you do some serious street/drag racing, don't worry about it for now. I would definitely get in on the next PFab intercooler tank group purchase though. I would actually do that before the HE. The stock tank is just way too small. From your other posts it sounds like you dont do a lot of racing so you could get away with not doing the HE for now if funds don't permit.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Looks great, were you the guy a few months (more like 6) back were advertising the trade from your Supra to an 03? If so glad it worked out.

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
03yllwguy said:
Looks great, were you the guy a few months (more like 6) back were advertising the trade from your Supra to an 03? If so glad it worked out.

No, that wasnt me... :shrug:

I test drove an 03 when they were new and I couldnt stop thinking about getting one...I loved the supra but then I was actually sought out by the 03 cobra guy and offered the trade...we both got the cars we wanted so everything worked out great!

Here's a pic of the engine:

dsc01445.jpg

Juiced-03

Established Member
Looks good! Give that engine bay a detail when you get a chance ;-)

Have you decided to keep that pulley on there? If not, I'll buy that one in a heartbeat.

StoplightWarrior

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
Looks good! Give that engine bay a detail when you get a chance ;-)

Have you decided to keep that pulley on there? If not, I'll buy that one in a heartbeat.

Havent decided yet...but where are you located, and could you do the swap yourself?

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Looks great! Get some cooling mods....

LFP Heat Exchanger
LFP/Fluydine Radiator
Evans Water Pump
Intercool Resivoir

Last edited:

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
Congratulations,,,make sure the tune is safe and just enjoy it for a while!!! :thumbsup:

BTW. You now own the Fastest Color terminator that Ford produced :lol1: Here is a pic of my MG Cobra,,,the wheels are BBS Plasmas,18x8.5 and 18x10.

DSCN27742.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread