Got my arse handed to me by a Ferrari F430

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
On the way to work this morning a new F430 in silver came up behind me and after toying for a while went flying past (sounded awesome, and even the quirky looks of the F430 are growing on me). Not sure if it was an F1 paddle box or not, but it didn't sound like it was when it shifted.

Only shame was I was in a 1.2 litre Ford Fiesta :(

Why is it when fun cars are about I'm always in a slow car :shrug: . Saw a BMW M3, TVR Tuscan and a TVR Chimera also on the same journey. :bash:

Still I guess the F430 would have still raped my Z28 but you never know ;-)

bmfgsxr

Established Member
isnt that how it always happens? lol. i plan on picking up a beater car to save miles on my lightning and ill be willing to bet i run into plenty of fast cars, and people who like to mess around when ill be in a little shit box.. hahaha

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
he actually raced you?
Well lets put it this way I had my foot welded to the floor and even saw 60mph at one point, lol :uh oh: whether they knew that they were racing me or not I have no idea :lol1:

Anaxagoras1986

Established Member
300bhp/ton said:
On the way to work this morning a new F430 in silver came up behind me and after toying for a while went flying past (sounded awesome, and even the quirky looks of the F430 are growing on me). Not sure if it was an F1 paddle box or not, but it didn't sound like it was when it shifted.

Only shame was I was in a 1.2 litre Ford Fiesta :(

Why is it when fun cars are about I'm always in a slow car :shrug: . Saw a BMW M3, TVR Tuscan and a TVR Chimera also on the same journey. :bash:

Still I guess the F430 would have still raped my Z28 but you never know ;-)

I thought those things had the 1.3L Mazda B3 series engine. I had one at one point. I saw it at an auction for a few hundred bucks and I couldn't resist buying it simply because of how funny looking it was! Haha and the thing got close to 50MPG on the highway!

I hear you about the F430's looks. I usually hate Italian styling and I am even starting to think it looks good.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Where the f*** do you live.....wow....expensive cars...means hot women near by :poke: .........and I have a feeling your Z28 Would have got raped by that Ferrari :poke: :lol:

Oh wait...i just saw you are from England...please disregard the hot women comment :D

Anaxagoras1986

Established Member
motoman991 said:
i almost bought a festiva, it was a replica of a shogun.it had the v6 taurus sho engine in it with rwd. would have been a quick little car

Leno's personal SHOgun has a 200 shot of nitrous. That would be a ride...

REPCobra10

Established Member
Awesome man, I love the Ferrari F430. They are gorgeous cars and are very quick in every possible way. It's too bad you were in your little Fiesta though. Either way, your Z28 would have to be modified enough to touch high 11's @ 120ish to run one of those beasts. They run hard. Anyways, take it easy man.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Its in the playing field of the C6 Z06, But i would think surely the C6 Z06 would beat the F430 without a doubt.

Riddla

Established Member
horseplay said:
Its in the playing field of the C6 Z06, But i would think surely the C6 Z06 would beat the F430 without a doubt.

I'll still take the Ferarri :rolling:

Last edited:

Riddla

Established Member
zerocool said:
Z06 territory my ass, show me a F430 running 11.4@126 stock.

Weight is almost identical to the Z06.....power as well.....so i said...its in the ZO6 territory....but more likely the ZO6 will pull the Ferrari.....just for the record....its not faster than a ZO6 :burnout: .......

Now lets talk about the Enzo......10.8@135mph :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread