Got my car tuned finally. dyno and 1st-4th pull

SteedaX47

Established Member
made 460rwhp and 582rwtq on 13psi. waaaaay too small of a turbo for my car
[youtube_browser]AFdDMYt9GZM&feature=share&list=UU3RYms1Dp8L7vZUNJTfhj_w[/youtube_browser]

Then an in car vid. 1st through 4th gear pull, easy shifting to save my stock t45 lol
[youtube_browser]UdpuPVw7P64&feature=share&list=UU3RYms1Dp8L7vZUNJTfhj_w[/youtube_browser]

SteedaX47

Established Member
Thanks guys! B0B, I'm using a t3/t4 62mm turbo exhaust is .63 ar

20-cobra-03, every time I look at the vid it looks so slow to me but can't argue with what the dyno said... it was hard for me to believe too

lxboy

Established Member
Sounds good. Should be a nice quick spoolin street set up.

It is a 4v man dont be afraid to shift over 6k. Trannys gonna break no matter what with that tq might as well beat it up before the winter

SteedaX47

Established Member
Sounds good. Should be a nice quick spoolin street set up.

It is a 4v man dont be afraid to shift over 6k. Trannys gonna break no matter what with that tq might as well beat it up before the winter

Thanks man, yeah lol I think I want 3.55s though. But the hp curve peaks by 4250 and stays flat till like 5500 then starts to drop. No need to go past 6k. When I get a bigger turbo... hell yes lol. I couldn't wait to have a shift point past 6 but my turbo chokes the hell out of the engine. Just can't keep up. In spring I'm hoping to get a t76 with a t4 exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread