Got my Chrome Wheels Letter

01blkcovert

Established Member
Received it in the mail today. Calling my dealer tomorrow. Gonna do the trade in thing. Originally I was gonna keep both but changed my mind. More to come.

01blkcovert

Established Member
Originally posted by 03blkcovert
Received it in the mail today. Calling my dealer tomorrow. Gonna do the trade in thing. Originally I was gonna keep both but changed my mind. More to come.

I'll do before and after pictures when I get them.

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by 03blkcovert

I'm still waiting on my letter and I have an early June build date. What is your vin?
:beer:

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by Boomer
Got my letter today,vin.0740,

my vin#0603 and i have not received a letter yet.did i read in someone's post that they don't go by the build date but the purchase date as to the order in which to send letters out?.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by IceBourg
They go by the purchase date......Dealer told me this.

This is BS.

I emailed him a copy of the Ford memo that was posted on this board to my Dealer, he ordered my wheels on the 4th of November and they came in 1 week later. I have had my chrome wheels for a month and still have not received my letter.

My car is a second run car and I picked it up the end of September.

If you want chrome wheels, find the memo that is posted several places on this board, take/email it to your dealer and tell him you want the wheels.

There is nothing magical about it :coolman:

-Brian

StreetSnake

Established Member
03blkcovert Man dont be a chump those wheels are worth more than the 240 the factory is offering, I got 450 for mine and somebody was waiting in the wings in case the first guy decided against them. The extra coin would buy ya a shifter or some other goody good luck:beer: :beer: :beer:

01blkcovert

Established Member
Originally posted by StreetSnake
03blkcovert Man dont be a chump those wheels are worth more than the 240 the factory is offering, I got 450 for mine and somebody was waiting in the wings in case the first guy decided against them. The extra coin would buy ya a shifter or some other goody good luck:beer: :beer: :beer:

You're right. I'll sell em. Did you sell yours on ebay?

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by StreetSnake

I agree.

I am going to sell mine and apply the cash to a new Magnaflow exhaust :-D

-Brian

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraTone
i would like to see the chromes on a black '03, if anyone has a pic.

CobraTone,

Search on this board for posts by me.

I have posted a few pics of my black vert with the chromies on it.

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread