Got My GT-500, Ready to mod, where to start

drmustang

Banned
ac427cobra said:
There is No Doubt the best mod for the money on this car is an SCT tune. I don't think there is any other mod that can hold a candle to the dollar per HP you get from a tune! :idea:

For sure. The tuning with a JLT was yielding 70-90 HP wasn't it. Incredible value!

Evolution

Established Member
red01gt said:
I picked up my Grabber Orange GT-500 last week (paid 49k out the door with extended warr. and everything else ford offers). Now its time for some upgrades. What has everyone started off with? First I am looking to do the exhaust and maybe a CAI but do not know what else. What do you recommend I buy. I want something that will make it sound like it should. Also if you have any sites or somewhere to buy parts I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Ryan,

Thanks for the huge order, you will be happy with this setup, it's a proven 10 second recipe!

mm49

Established Member
03SBSVT said:
x2 forget evolution.
Umm interesting .. Since they are 4 miles from me and I am down there almost daily... What you are missing is I do quite abit of Custom Tuning for and with Evolution Performance. The GT 500 tunes that Evo sells and promote have quite alot of my contribution, but Evo has accomplished a ton on there own also. We work as a team which allows me to use there facility and dyno to better hone my own tuning skills...and help them provide a superior package.

Jon L

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
I highly recommed them. I spoke with Fred and he got me on the right track. They are a very knowledgeable shop which makes or breaks where I buy my stuff and not who has the "cheapest" prices. Thanks again Fred and the Evolution Performance team.

Users who are viewing this thread